Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WEDNESDAY, 17 FEBRUARY 2016

THE PARTY IS REALLY OVER

Tonight we fly home. It has been a wonderful 4 weeks. We have seen a plethora of beautiful sights and met many wonderful people and made new friends. One thing that we realize is there are alot of nice people in this world. Monday, when we were at the bus station, there was a security guard standing around. I showed him our ticket in order to try and figure out which bus we should get on. Our bus wasn't there yet, but he stood by us for 20 minutes, and even followed me when I walked to look at one bus to see if it was ours, and in our lack of language compatibility, told me it was not the right one. When ours did pull in he guided us to it. We have been very blessed and are ever grateful for another wonderful vacation. I will post a few more pictures of Santiago after we go out today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment