Thursday, June 10, 2010

4-5 JUNE 2010 - 2 DAYS AT SEA

5 JUNE 2010 - DAY 2 OF SEA DAYS - PACKING IT UP

I started packing this morning. It’s hard to believe it is almost over.

4 JUNE 2010 - DAY 1 OF 2 SEA DAYS - I NOW QUALIFY FOR THE SENIOR’S MENU AT DENNY’S!

THAR SHE BLOWS! We saw a large pod of finwhales this morning. Most of them were too far away to see more than their water spouts, but a few of them were close enough to see.




































A group of our friends constructed a boat and entered it in the boat contest. It had to float in calm and rough water, and then float with a 6 pack of beer in it. They won!



















In stripes: Brynn, Aian, Wendy, Steve, Eunice, Jeff, Carol, & Lilian




















Brynn and Eunice gave me a small Portugese tile that I can use for a Christmas ornament.



















After dinner the waiters and some of our friends sang Happy Birthday. It was a great day, but I miss my family.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite photos of you two. It looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete