Sunday, May 9, 2010

9 MAY 2010 - ROCK AND ROLL

Last night was definitely one of the one of the most turbulent nights we’ve spent on a ship, but I know it could be a lot worse. Today is a day at sea, Jim is sleeping in, I just watched “The Notebook” on TV which I’ve never seen before-what a tender movie. When Jim wakes up we will go eat at the Mother’s Day brunch. It is cloudy outside, so it will be a day of leisure. Hopefully I can get on the internet and get these past three days posted on the blog.

It was a lazier day than expected. Both Jim and I are feeling the effects of the rolling ship. It hasn’t been just rolling from side to side, but up and down, so it is like rolling round and round. Fortunately we will be in port the next two days, and hopefully things will either calm down or we will get used to it! This is definitely a first for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment